Paul Evan Peters
December 12, 1947 - November 18, 1996
Welcome to the Coalition for Networked Information Fall 1996 Conference information page. The Fall 1996 Task Force Meeting was held Friday, December 6 and concluded Saturday, December 7, 1996, at the Crowne Plaza Parc Fifty Five Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
The spectacular growth of networked information resources and services and the fundamental rethinking of how institutions are positioned, organized, and managed are two of the most powerful affecting the contemporary research and education community. If these two forces are to produce sustainable, extensible results, they must be held accountable to enterprise-wide as well as departmental goals and objectives. These forces and the enterprise-wide information strategies needed to marshall them successfully are the special focus of the Fall 1996 CNI Task Force Meeting.
The Coalition's Fall Task Force Meeting was held as planned in San Francisco, December 6 and 7, 1996. The meeting served as a tribute to Paul Evan Peters' leadership and commitment.
- Conference Agenda Summary Schedule
- Project Briefings
- List of Project Briefings
- Project Briefings for Friday, 2:30-3:30 pm, December 6, 1996
- Project Briefings for Saturday, 10:30-11:30 am, December 7, 1996
- Project Briefings for Saturday, 1:15-2:15 pm, December 7, 1996
- Issue Collaboratories
- Currently Registered Attendees
These lists are sorted in alphabetical order according to:
- List of Last Name as of December 3, 1996
- List of Institution as of December 3, 1996
- Summary Report of the CNI Fall 1996 Task Force Meeting.