CNI Current Events & Announcements
- CNI Program on Authentication
- CNI Program 1997-1998
- Spring 1998 Task Force Meeting
- Fall 1997 Task Force Meeting Report
- Joan K. Lippincott's Promotion to
- Associate Executive Director Announced
- New CNI Executive Director: Clifford Lynch
- CNI Publication Announcements
- Institution-Wide Information Strategies (IWIS)
- formerly known as Enterprise-Wide Information Strategies (EWIS)
- Assessing the Academic Networked Environment
The Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) is an organization to advance the transformative promise of networked information technology for the advancement of scholarly communication and the enrichment of intellectual productivity.
The Coalition for Networked Information was founded in March 1990 with a mission to help realize the promise of high performance networks and computers for the advancement of scholarship and the enrichment of intellectual productivity. The Coalition is a partnership of the Association of Research Libraries, CAUSE, and EDUCOM.
Index to the Coalition Corporate Archives
Looking for some information on a Coalition program? Past, present, or future? The Index to the Coalition Corporate Projects & Programs is the place to look for it, especially via the World Wide Web. Many of these documents/collections are no longer linked as a current program priorities. You may find them interesting anyway.